Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I involve police?

So a year ago I went out with my friend one night to clubs(It was a one off for me because I never drink) I was easily a bit drunk from just a glass or two, anyway as the night went on my friend got a lift home and I was walked home by a stranger-who speaks little English, I don't know what came over me as I'm a smart girl, I think because I'm not used to drinking I was just like "oh this'll be safe"-stupid, i know. Anyway he left me at the top of my road an took my number, he started to ring me night after night and harass me with texts so I told him I had a boyfriend and to leave me alone-He text me this really weird thing about how death will never separate us and oil burning and a lamb-I don't know exactly but I was so frightened by the word death I deleted it, I should of kept it! He has been ringing on and off for year, always late, I rang my phone company and they said they don't block numbers wtf!?? So what do I do? er night and harass me with texts so I told him I had a boyfriend and to leave me alone-He text me this really weird thing about how death will never separate us and oil burning and a lamb-I don't know exactly but I was so frightened by the word death I deleted it, I should of kept it! He has been ringing on and off for year, always late, I rang my phone company and they said they don't block numbers wtf!?? So what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment