Monday, July 18, 2011

Is she worth it?....its a lengthy one to pre-warn you all :P?

Basically, my best friend (who happens to be female..don't judge :P) has this friend who a while back apparently liked me. Me and this girl have had a little bit of history, once got together but decided to remain friends in the end and such...anyway, me and a few others went camping the other week, her included, and me and this girl ended up sharing a tent. she kinda fell asleep in my arms and we held hands for a bit, but nothing else really happened. I've known her for about a year now, and know she is very shy when it comes to that sort of thing, so wasn't surprised she didn't say anything to me or my friend about that night. For some reason though, it felt right, which makes me almost interested in her, plus with her being attractive and kind, draws me in lol. However, my friend was telling me that she met this guy (who is apparently meant to be cute, more so than me anyway) who asked for her number. He seems to be more confident than me which is probably a bonus for him, but i relish the thought of competition, so thought may the best man win. The other day though, i was at my friends house and she came round, and didn't even speak to me. When my friend went to her dance club, i offered to wait around a bit outside, as it was a pleasant evening with the nice weather, but this girl just left without even saying bye to me, which i thought was a bit rude really, even as friends. Now i'm at the dilemma where she's annoyed me with certain things (other things as well) and seems to be ignoring me which puts me off her, but i feel if i don't do something this guy will jump in first. She's a very pretty girl, and can be a very nice person, but she goes on these proper unnecessary rages with everyone which always ends up with her ignoring mostly me of all people. I'm not sure whether to not bother and knowing me end up staying single for quite some time, or try something else...i have another camping trip in a couple of weeks so i guess if i'm gonna make a move, that should be the place to do it. Any help or advice would be appreciated :) thanks...sorry about the length :L

No comments:

Post a Comment