Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can someone help me?

well my parents arent that supporting of me losing weight but i feel that i overeat too much like today i had cheerios with bananas then, for lunch i had a hot dog with a tsp of relish and ketchup ( its sad because i usually don't eat any meat) but today my mom had a sandwhich wich she was going to give to me but ended up saving for my brother because i removed some of the meat and i realy want to slim down to aPerfectt 82.3 but im 94.1 so i eatPrettyy normal but i end up doing ddr and burning off all of thecaloriess i ate to to get smaller but its not working and now i feel like killing myself to get rid of all of this tension i mean i want to loose wight so bad im willing to kill my self??that'ss not like me...i mean when i was in school i saw all of my friends eat whatever they wanted and i just felt locked to my mind on what to eat. i mean i feel like i cant control what i can eat, anyway im 12 5'3 and 94.1 DONT YOU DARE TELL ME IM UNDERWEIGHT COZ THATS NOT A GOOD ASNWER

No comments:

Post a Comment