Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is this considered controlling?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years now.. I think he is controlling me (im unsure though) i babysit my cousins baby 2-3 times a week while shes at work he calls me constantly asking me who im with and what im doing, im by myself 100% of the time with just me, my cousins baby, and my daughter he thinks i leave the 2 kids by themselves alone so i can go and have sex with someone else HAHAHAH yah okay right ill get right on that... he doesnt like me wearing nice clothes hed rather me look like a scrub which i do because he doesnt allow me to wear any of my nice things, he doesnt like me wearing makeup or doing my hair, he got mad at me this morning because i dont have a picture of on facebook of him and my daughter, im sorry but he told me not to because of his ex gf and their kid, and now hes wanting me to wtf?? he calls me names like beaatch and whore and says that im being stupid because im sticking up for myself, the other day was my daughters birthday party and i invited the friends that i havent seen forever because of him and they came he got soooooo mad at me, im not allowed to leave the house for more than 2 hours without him saying im out to long, he tells me im not being a good girl friend!!!! he says we dont spend enough "time" together HELLO!??! im home 24/7 besides when im babysitting, but all he does is go outside and play on his computer FOR HOURS UPON HOURS... (we have a shed with internet connection) and leaves me and my daughter inside, oh and he tells me that if i tryed to leave him all it will do is hurt her, ugh im so fed up with his bullsh!t its not even funny, oh and he threatens to leave me 24/7 and i say fine do it, and all he says is see i knew u didnt care about me, ugh... what should i do, and if i stay with him can he change???????

No comments:

Post a Comment