Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Probation violation and ordienence violation?

I had to go to court today for a public intoxication charge. It got dropped down to a ordinence violation. I didn't even see a judge over it, the prosecuter offered it before court even started. He said my charge wouldn't show up in gcic which is a criminal history database in georgia. I am in probation in a different city and county. I was wondering since this won't show up in my criminal history if it will be traceable by my probation officer in the other county. The prosecuter told me the citation would stay in there files, and the sherrifs office told me that the arrest wouldn't show in my criminal record since it was a ordinence violation. If both of those aren't showing in my criminal history, is there a way my probation officer will see it. And how?

No comments:

Post a Comment