Monday, July 11, 2011

I seem to be filled with a sense of longing and am just overwhelmed by daily living?

Hi friends, I'm a Christian and I love God so much and spending time with Him. I also have a passion for horses, and love working with them and spending time with them too. But there's a point when I go back to daily living(I work about 15 to 20 hours a week, I am budgeting an apartment on my own with the other extra house expenses, try spending time with unsaved family members and witness to them, I work with unsaved people at work and try to witness) it all leaves me drained and completely restless. I somewhat feel distanced from God, I feel strong withdrawal and yearning to be with Him and be with the horses(God uses horses to quiet me and draw me closer to Him by the way along with my Bible) and I get excitable or just such a sense of disquieting within my soul around people whom I can feel negative vibes out of. I wonder sometimes if it's just me or if my sweet Savior is trying to tell me something that I'm missing. I just wrestle with demons about everyday. I don't have a horse of my own that I can just go to everyday and sit down and open up my Bible and just relish in Jesus' sweet sweet presence. I meditate in my apartment but then of course I have to get up later and make something to eat, do other stuff in my apartment and go to work. I long for just peace and stillness with Him( Psalm 46:10) and I really want a horse of my own too someday. I don't really know what else to do except keep hanging on to Him and get through the wounds of the day. And I don't really have the money to even take riding or driving lessons with horses. If you can tell me otherwise what a good option that can lead to positive change and routine in my spiritual life might be I'd appreciate it, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment