Friday, July 15, 2011

Life without sugar and sweets.?

I recently come to know that sugar intake is so bad that it may even increase cholesterol and triglyceride levels along with a large number of other problems. I accept these since these are based on scientific studies. However I also doubt, if I am asked to stop taking sugar in tea for example, what will my feeling be? When I feel a bit tired after long hours of work, I love to take tea or coffee. The problem is now a days we are always reminded that most of the items we take can have a bad effect. Well, I can stop taking sugar in tea but then will not life become unbearable to some extent? If we have to sacrifice all foods we relish, what will happen to our enjoyment of foods? What is your opinion about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment